Our school aims and ethos
Watch this space for severe weather notices and advice.
Melton School provides a challenging and supportive learning environment where all individuals feel valued
“Only my best will do.”
We aim to:
- Provide equality of opportunity for every child to have access to a broad, balanced and relevant high quality education in an environment that offers challenge and celebrates achievement.
- Provide a welcoming, secure, caring, supportive, learning environment, that enables everyone to develop his or her full potential and self-esteem.
- Involve and welcome parents and carers to share as partners in their child’s education.
- Develop the school’s position at the heart of the local community.
- Promote a spirit of co-operation, tolerance, responsibility and respect for others within our diverse society.
- Continually improve every aspect of the school through a commitment to achieving high standards of work and behaviour.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.