Our school uniform policy is laid out below. If you have any questions or would like information regarding uniform suppliers, please get in touch.
Uniform & PE Kit
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Trousers should be tailored school trousers and should not include jogging bottoms or other sports/fashion wear
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Green and white gingham or striped dress
- Jade school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Jade sweatshirts and cardigans bearing the school logo and summer hats are available from the School Office. These are all reasonably priced.
- Sensible shoes (not trainers)
- Flat, low heeled shoes
- A plain, dark colour (preferably black)
- Fitted (i.e. not loose heeled), securely fastened to the foot
- Socks should be worn at all times even with sandals
- Sandals may be worn, provided they meet the above criteria
- Grey or white socks/tights
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Sports socks
- Track suit (optional)
- Swimming costume, hat and towel (Year 5)
Long hair should be tied back for whenever possible, especially for PE.
All belongings should be named.
Used school clothing is available from time to time – please enquire at the office for more information.
School bags should be of a sensible size as cloakroom space is limited.
Make-up and nail varnish should not be worn. Small stud earrings only which must be removed for PE and swimming.
‘Exotic’ hairstyles and colouring is not suitable for school.