Our school uniform policy is laid out below. If you have any questions or would like information regarding uniform suppliers, please get in touch.
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Trousers should be tailored school trousers and should not include jogging bottoms or other sports/fashion wear
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Green and white gingham or striped dress
- Jade school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Jade sweatshirts and cardigans bearing the school logo and summer hats are available from the School Office. These are all reasonably priced.
- Sensible shoes (not trainers)
- Flat, low heeled shoes
- A plain, dark colour (preferably black)
- Fitted (i.e. not loose heeled), securely fastened to the foot
- Socks should be worn at all times even with sandals
- Sandals may be worn, provided they meet the above criteria
- Grey or white socks/tights
Long hair should be tied back for whenever possible, especially for PE.
All belongings should be named.
Used school clothing is available from time to time – please enquire at the office for more information.
School bags should be of a sensible size as cloakroom space is limited.
Make-up and nail varnish should not be worn. Small stud earrings only which must be removed for PE and swimming.
‘Exotic’ hairstyles and colouring is not suitable for school.